Xerox Toner Shortages-Anyone Else Having Problems?

Three weeks and still no shipment of toner for the Iridesse. Has anyone received toner or supplies for the Iridesse in the last three weeks?
I’m a local Xerox rep in Utah. My customers ARE getting toner & drums delivered most every day, but orders qppear to be taking 2 to 3 weeks to get processed and shipped. Smaller orders seem to ship a little quicker than big ones. Hearing it’s primarily a staffing issue at the warehouse, but also a few backorder challenges because of things stuck in containers both enroute and already in the local lot. From my limited view, things seem to be improving.
- paul

pippip

Any Xerox users still experiencing supply delays? Still no issues in Ireland, although we were hit with the faulty drums.

Not good news for KM users as toner delays continuing.

Sound Design

I haven't been able to get drums for our V80 for a month now and I am down to my last spare. My Versant is under contract in Phoenix and I keep emailing supply and they reply back . . .

Xerox: (I will follow up on these orders with our warehouse team, I will get back to you as soon as I hear from them).

Good luck with that right?

We are also experiencing paper shortages.

AP90

I haven't been able to get drums for our V80 for a month now and I am down to my last spare. My Versant is under contract in Phoenix and I keep emailing supply and they reply back . . .

Xerox: (I will follow up on these orders with our warehouse team, I will get back to you as soon as I hear from them).

Good luck with that right?

We are also experiencing paper shortages.
Call your local tech and/or rep. Tech will probably have access to a special stock of drums that are set aside and can at least keep you running.

Sound Design

Call your local tech and/or rep. Tech will probably have access to a special stock of drums that are set aside and can at least keep you running.
I guess I spoke a moment too soon and received 8 drums this morning!

I did reach out to my tech yesterday but maybe he didn't get my message, thanks.

tngcas

Have any of you attempted to reuse the toner that's in the waste container? I bet you could get by this toner shortage by just recycling that well enough. Dunno. Just a thought.
All you need is the Xerox e2020 toner separator attachment with the optional re-inserter. It’s about $3500 but obviously a great investment in this exact situation. Technically you don’t “need” the re-inserter since you can do that manually once it’s separated but I feel like the time savings and lack of hassle would make it worth it.

I hear it’s on back order tho.

Last edited:

DYP

Dang, everything is backorder. Can't get any paper extenders like the Domtar 14217 Paper Extender or the Louisiana-Pacific 2x4x10x12 board stretchers at the local lumber yard either.

Last edited:

Canon Research

Canon
Advancing Productivity and Service Delivery
Enhancing the Print Customer Connection (Part 4)

Read All About It