Accident with CTP Screen 4300S.

Bextor

Hi. I happened strange accident with CTP Screen 4300S.
In Friday morning 31 January, customer call me and say: "The CTP works on the halfspeed".
When I came in print house in 16:00, I saw CTP works with speed 21 plates in hour and all channels work correctly, after self calibration, but Iop/IopMax 2 channels (N11, and N18) is too low, 6,4% and 7,9% according. I thought, the problem was with these 2 channels but I have only one diodе. I proposed to customer come in Tuesday 4 February and change 2 diodes together.
When I came in Tuesday, I saw channels 11 and 18 is too low and channel 5 is broken and Iop/IopMax -100% and Iop=Iopd, Iopd=1072mA. The Iop and Iop/IopMax channel 5 according, deviated in time autocalibration from +50% to -100%.
Before replacing diodes I brushed all lenses and radiator on the record head from dust. I have changed diode in channel N5 (because I think this diode is broken) and diode N11 (because Iop diode is too high). After I install new Iopd from service menu and calibrate channel N5 first, and channel N11 second. The calibration was without errors. After all operations I calibrate all diodes (32) and CTP gave the message - "the channels 3, 25,30,31 faulty or too low". I saw Iop in service menu-RH parameters-Iop, Iop/IopMAX and absolutely ALL channels decreased nearly 70-120mA, and Iop/IopMAX decreased 50-70%. But the diodes in 5 and 11 channels was Iop/IopMAX=100%. However in channel 11 IopMAX=Iopd=1017mA (I think this situation is abnormal for new diode).
After this incident, I replaced new diode in channel 11, and install old diode. Install old value for Iopd, too. After these actions I calibrate all channels and see - values for all channels returned to normal values.
What happened? This new diode is defective? Or this machine has a problem in other parts?

Attachments

• Фото0337.jpg
    Фото0337.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 267
hi bextor
i think the problem for 2 pins in end of Ld.two pin goes to 2 hole in opposite of eachother but the ptr have 3 hole may be pins not goes in true holes, another problem ipins connected together (especially in beginning of it,,,)when inserted on place.
in all of situations are abnormal until you back in last configuration (previous Ld or solve problem in pins)
regards

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back