Automation Engine Transition

lynnic

Hi Everyone!
I work for a folding carton company.
I am working on making the move from Nexus 10.1 to Automation Engine. We are having many issues with large complex files stalling in the Nexus Rip or erroring out for various reasons.
Can anyone who is currently using AE send me concrete reasons to be in favor of AE for our Prepress workflows? Will it process my large files faster? Is it more predictable? Will it save time and errors?
I need to be sure I am looking at the right solution.
Thanks so much in advance!
Lynn

Hi Everyone!
I work for a folding carton company.
I am working on making the move from Nexus 10.1 to Automation Engine. We are having many issues with large complex files stalling in the Nexus Rip or erroring out for various reasons.
Can anyone who is currently using AE send me concrete reasons to be in favor of AE for our Prepress workflows? Will it process my large files faster? Is it more predictable? Will it save time and errors?
I need to be sure I am looking at the right solution.
Thanks so much in advance!
Lynn

You might want to move this to the ESKO fourm.. You just may get more help.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back