Bulk Mailing Internationaly....

kdw75

I wasn't sure about which section to post this.

I have a client that wants to mail around a thousand large postcards, to around 30 different countries all over the world. So as you can see, each country won't be getting very many. Is there any way to make this cheaper than paying the full postage rate of roughly $1.20?

Try a company that specializes in international mailings. They may be able to combine it with other mailings to get you a better rate. Atlas International Mail is one that comes to mind. I believe that all you have to do is address them and they will pick them up.

Last edited:
I have used DHL global mail in the past but that was for a pretty large mailing going to specific countries. I think you will be stuck with full rate for mailing only a thousand to so many different places.

Try IDS - International Delivery Solutions
http://www.idstrac.com

We've used them a couple of times. They'll quote you a price to handle the mail and all the paperwork. It's usually a lot cheaper than the full rate and they handle all the work.

We ended up going with Atlas that Oxburger suggested. They made it nice and easy, and much cheaper than full rate.

Thanks for the second lead Kansas, it's always nice to have a backup. ;-)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back