C6000 humidity problems

Hi , i own a konica c6000 machine, am preety satisfied with the print quality but at times jobs having light cmyk combination colours have a vertical patch line on it , seems the eng team cannot locate the prob so they frame it as humidity prob, but i do maintain all thr humidity parameters , still the probs can anyone advise

If its a kind of blotchy pattern on built colors on the lead or trail edge of the sheet it could be the charge on your second transfer roller. If you have the expert process adjustments enabled you can adjust the lead or trail edge under paper settings for that tray and click on Process Adj. I've seen this issue in very dry conditions, mostly during the Winter months.

If you do not have the expert adjustments enabled I can walk you through enabling them.

does that machine have corona wire or scorotrons? if so clean those thoroughly with alcohol, i believe.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back