Calibrating monitors

txcynna

As far as I can tell this company has never calibrated the monitors in prepress. I know that other places I've worked calibrated their monitors every week or two. I've got dual Samsung Synch 226BW monitors here and I think they could use a good calibratin' by gosh!
We are a very small company and run digital and small 1-4 color presses and since I've started, we've been taking in a lot more design work so I feel the need a more accurate representation of colors.
Any suggestions on what I should look into trying to talk them into investing in for this purpose?
Thanks to all for your help in the past and probably the future cause I have so much to learn... *sigh*

ColorEyes Display Pro and one of their bundled colorimeters would do nicely. ColorEyes Display Pro comes licensed for up to 3 seats which sounds like it would be enough for you.
ColorEyes Display Pro

Regards,
Terry

colour calibration for monitors

colour calibration for monitors

Try spyder 3 studio sr, very good for colour calibrating printers and monitors, reasonably priced as well.

How to calibrate Studio Rip.

How to calibrate Studio Rip.

Pls, can any one help to give best details on how to calibrate studio Rip, to perfect the colours and the registration.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back