Calibration issue on the DC 250

vibin

Hi all,
I have a Xerox dc 250. I donot get the calibration/ scanning option on the machine and therefore cant use the kodak calibration strips so i got a xrite i1 pro and on trying to connect it shows me that i cannot get the desired drivers, i have tried to connect it to the internet but still doesnot get the drivers.

Please help on this

Thanks & Regards

Vibin

HI ,
Managed to find the drivers. It now recognises the eye one but the issue now is that when i calibrate from the creo interface,
it shows "DTP34 device can't be found"

Please advice on how i can get this sorted.

Thanks

Vibin

The Creo for Xerox 250 only uses a dtp34 or the plate glass can be switched at the preferences
For calibration on the platen glass:
Deselect the calibration settings from the Creo interface [Tools] [Settings] Calibration device to platen
You shut have the scan option at the printer interface at all functions if not, the utp cable between the printer and the Creo is missing or not crossed.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back