Centering Pins on Lotem 800

printerpete

Hi all. We have a lotem 800v, i think it is a 2000. We need to output plates 520mm wide however the Pins that kiss the front edge of the plate need bringing in a bit to match the plate size, does anyone know if this is possible and is how?

sorry some of my termonology might not sound right, but i am a printer and have been dragged into this as the plate guy tends not to get into anything too mechanical.

Centering pins you can always move to suit your smaller plate sizes.( you might have to disconnect the attached wires , release them from the tie wraps and attached them again.) These pins will be 0.5mm further in compared to the other centering pins for larger plates. Also the spiral hole on the plate will have to fit corectly on the drum.

Hi all. We have a lotem 800v, i think it is a 2000. We need to output plates 520mm wide however the Pins that kiss the front edge of the plate need bringing in a bit to match the plate size, does anyone know if this is possible and is how?

sorry some of my termonology might not sound right, but i am a printer and have been dragged into this as the plate guy tends not to get into anything too mechanical.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back