Comparison between Conventional film scanner and CTP device

rafaqat

Dear Members
I want to Install a new and advanced prepress department in my press at Pakistan.
I know little bit about positive film making procedure.
Will you please compare CTP and conventional scanners from all aspects.
I shall be very great full to you.

Dear Members
I want to Install a new and advanced prepress department in my press at Pakistan.

It is a long story. I suggest to use the search engine. you will find Plenty of information on Internet.

Dear Members

CtP vs. Film
I strongly recommend you get as much knowledge as possible in order to make and informed descision, not to sure about your Pakistani based suppliers but depending on your volume there are vendors who will disburse the cost of equipment in the consumables or even provide the CtP/plateline free as part of a term contract, the mere fact that most vendors no longer make film means your descision is timely.

regards
Maas

Dear Members

I am wondering what advanced prepress are you buying, who your vendor is? Rizwan Khan? Who is installing your equipment? There are Plenty of Film and Plates Suppliers in China. I know Pakistan isn't much into Copy Right Issues. You may consider them.

Last edited:
Dear Members

Hi there, I may help you to receive film with the reasonable price. How do you think and plan?
Regards,
Leo.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back