Could any one provide me complete information about CTP

mbalokesh

Hi All

I want to enter in this Computer to plate devives, but I am confusing between violet and thermal technologies, Could you please give me all the details of hermal Technology and that of Voilet too and how these are better than CTCP. Please give me the price difference too. What all thing should be kept in mind while booking a CTP device.

Regards
Lokesh Sarawgi

hi everyone,
I am trying to start a new processhouse in my city. There are 8-10 ctp in the city all of them from kodak. i want to go for amsky ctcp. so anyone can tell me that which one is better in the means of speed & quality. should i go for thermal or for ctcp and why.
thanks

regards
durgesh kumar

ctp violet/tharmal

ctp violet/tharmal

Hi All

I want to enter in this Computer to plate devives, but I am confusing between violet and thermal technologies, Could you please give me all the details of hermal Technology and that of Voilet too and how these are better than CTCP. Please give me the price difference too. What all thing should be kept in mind while booking a CTP device.

Regards
Lokesh Sarawgi

MR LOKESH

selection of ctp is depend up on ,what type of job you are going to take. if job is with long run printing about 3-5 lakh then tharmal ctp is good, and if it split type[ thousand but below lakh] then, you should go with violet.

anand-

Dear Lokesh,

The selection of ctp & ctcp its depends on what kind of your work. what u want to open Process house or In-house work.
If you want for Inhouse work then thermal & violet are best. for process house buy any ctcp like Basysprint or Amsky.

There are many opinions and approaches to this question. For my 2 cents worth, Thermal is the way the industries are heading. Avoid silver based violet completely. Photopolymer violet can work for average quality work but I would go for Thermal. Kodak/Creo or a Screen non GLV device. I haven't looked at CTcP for some time . . . .

Good luck!

Like said before...the future will be in thermal...but the way it will be processed...? Clean out unit's/ "chemfree" or on the press...
It all depends on the volume and the investment you're willing to make...I've customers with thermal direct , chemfree and conventional...and all
are happy with the choise they made...every system has it advantage..and disadvantage.
Where are you located ?
Christophe

Hi All

Regards
Lokesh Sarawgi

CTP technology has drastically changed the offset printing industry. Thermal CTP technology is potential & common trends in the world now. It makes you have so many options of materials (like machine system, CTP plate, etc.).

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back