Fuji Pro-T Plate Problems

Duncan Hyde

Hi,

Anybody having issues with Fuji Pro-T plates not developing on press correctly???

Were now having this problem for some reason and we tested them before they worked fine... still waiting on Tech support to come on-site and were almost out of Kodak Sword Plates :)

Using a new SCREEN Plate Rite 4300

Thanks - Duncan

P.S. My pressmen tell me there PH levels are correct also the conductivity.

Plate problems

Plate problems

a couple things to look for...
1. is this a new plate or one that has been working for awhile.
2. if it's a new plate for you, did Fuji or a dealer tech come in to dial in the plates... did they work then?
3. if it's a new issue with a plate that has been working... what changed recently in the system? New box of plates?
4. I've seen a few instances of getting a new box/batch of plates and having the same kind of issue. Bad plate batches, exposure to extreme conditions during shipping or storage... etc are all possibilities.

If you think I can be of any help feel free to call...

Have a great day!
Kim Sakowski

KJSAKS Enterprises, Inc
ph... 702-561-5936
e-mail... [email protected]

Pro-T Plate Probs.

Pro-T Plate Probs.

Thanks Kim,

Tech support is currently here testing seems we have a bad batch of plates so there trying the newer Pro-T 2 plates now.

I'll update my post as soon as we get a verdict...

Regards,

Duncan

I am curious. Pro T plates were replaced by Fuji with their Ecomaxx-T plates well over a year ago. Are you sure these are Pro T plates? If so they are pretty old.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back