GMG color certificate on Epson SC-P5000 Spectro

masterpc

Hi .
I change my Epson from SC-P5000 to SC-P5000 buy now he have the internal Spectrometer .
All the GMG software is working like before , but i would like to have the certificate printed on the proofed job , is this possible ? Do i need any special license to get this printed on the sheet ? See the image with my actual enable keys . I read one information that we need one license for inline spectro . Is this true ?
All the Best
MasterPC

Attachments

• 2023-07-11_16h38_53.png
    2023-07-11_16h38_53.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 138
I think that you need a license called ProofControl Inline (PCI), contact your GMG reseller.

Another License !! Its a bit strange because i can the paper calibration using the internal spectrometer and to print the certificate i need one extra license ! This dont make sense , but ...it should be one way to get it , because i can see the proofer doing the measuring of the UGRA target, but is not printing the report on the paper
Thanks, waiting for new ideas .
All the Best
Masterpc

Another License !! Its a bit strange because i can the paper calibration using the internal spectrometer and to print the certificate i need one extra license ! This dont make sense , but ...it should be one way to get it , because i can see the proofer doing the measuring of the UGRA target, but is not printing the report on the paper
Thanks, waiting for new ideas .
All the Best
Masterpc
If label is unprinted, you are outside tolerances. Look inside file where you precious are.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back