Hamada DU 34 II

wld85022

Have a Hamada DU 34 II perfector and the blanket jam sensor will not detect misfeeds. The local service person has looked at it and comes up with no solution. We replaced the sensor; it is working (meaning pulsating with each sheet passing by) but will not detect misfeeds no matter how the sensitivity is adjusted.

Now I am being told to buy a new circuit board that the sensor plugs into. I haven't priced it yet but I am sure that is not cheap. Worse yet, I am being told this is just a "guess" for a repair and not a guarantee that it will solve the problem.

All the other sensors on the unit work fine.

Any suggestions?

rollers for hamada DU34II

rollers for hamada DU34II

hi,
I lost the water rollers of mi hamada DU34II.
does anyone can provide me the Dimensions of rollers or the manual of machine ...
du34II.jpg

thank you

Have a Hamada DU 34 II perfector and the blanket jam sensor will not detect misfeeds. The local service person has looked at it and comes up with no solution. We replaced the sensor; it is working (meaning pulsating with each sheet passing by) but will not detect misfeeds no matter how the sensitivity is adjusted.

Now I am being told to buy a new circuit board that the sensor plugs into. I haven't priced it yet but I am sure that is not cheap. Worse yet, I am being told this is just a "guess" for a repair and not a guarantee that it will solve the problem.

All the other sensors on the unit work fine.

Any suggestions?

When and how did this problem start?

It is possible that the blanket jam sensor is switched off. Hamada RS34 has a switch on printed circuit board used to turn blanket jam sensor on and off. I think there must be the one on DU34 as well. It can be either usual 2-posiion DIP-switch or rotary or other hex switch. In latter case you would probably need service manual to set it correctly.

If the problem is not with the switch then printed circuit board(s) should be inspected.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back