Hamada h234 two color offset machine

shiningtabreek

Hi
Kindly acquaint me regarding the performance of HAMADA H234 TWO COLOR MACHINE
as im planning to purchase, but many people are saying that its electronic is complicated and inccurs high maintenance costs
pls advice me
thanks to all

tabreek ahsan
shining international
india

I would be more concerned about Hamada no longer being in business and the availably of parts for repair.

Other wise it's essentially the same as the Ryobi machine.

Electronics are solid. Maintenance cost is no more than any other press. Parts are still available out of Japan. The only thing not available is the circuit boards.

When it was new it was competing against the Ryobi 3302 and in my opinion it could not compete. A Sir Speedy I knew had one and had problems with the pile motors. I had a C248 and everything about it was bad. Would not register and could not print a decent solid. If it was me I would go with a Ryobi 3302

When it was new it was competing against the Ryobi 3302 and in my opinion it could not compete. A Sir Speedy I knew had one and had problems with the pile motors. I had a C248 and everything about it was bad. Would not register and could not print a decent solid. If it was me I would go with a Ryobi 3302

And in my opinion 3302 can't compete with a 234. The 3302 was first on the market and was really the only small 2 up 2 color press for a long time. It didn't need to compete with anyone. Hamada came out with all the fixes that Ryobi should have done. Yes, the Hamada is a little bit more expensive, but it’s a solid machine.

The roller train on the 234 is different and lays a better solid, and eliminates ghosting. The push guides on the 234 is clearly better than the 3302.

There are many more loyal 3302 owners, and I feel that's only because they've on the market longer and haven't had the need to look into the Hamada.

The c248 was a mess, but the 234 is built to out print and out last the 3302.

This coming from a guy who ran a 3302 for 3 years, and 234 going on 5.

My experience with the 234 was a good one, It is easy to run and printed very well. The maint. costs for almost any press are related to how well you take care of it. so if its in good shape and you plan to keep it in good shape it's a nice little machine.
BTW what kind of work are you planning to run on it?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back