HELP Immediately: How to lock the Spinner -Dol800v?

osmond

I'm about to transport my Dolev800v to a new location few hours from now. But Im lost in locking the spinnner.

I have the locking bars but I don't seem to find where to place them. An illustration would be more helpful to guide me.

Email me at [email protected]

Happy Holidays!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'm about to transport my Dolev800v to a new location few hours from now. But Im lost in locking the spinnner.

I have the locking bars but I don't seem to find where to place them. An illustration would be more helpful to guide me.

Email me at [email protected]

Happy Holidays!

Thanks in advance.

You need a bolt that locks down the dynamic optics near the End Position. You will find the the hole where the bolt goes into under the V block, as I said before near the EP.
The RED brackets are for the Spreader.
Also the Film Cassette Assy needs to be locked by screws on Both Sides.
Good luck.

Thanks PACH. Already done the transfer, found the lock positions just before moving the dolev. All is ok.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back