Help with signastation

rpl1991

Hi all
I am trying to impose a book using signastation, the book has 456 pages 8.5 x 11
the normal procedure will be to create a signature with 16 numbered pages and
one signature will rest stack on top each other, which I have done with most of the books
we do, these signatures are then sewn. However the production manager has asked me
to create 2 signature with 16 numbered pages each and slip them into one another,
thus having a signature of 32 pages. I only recently started using signastation so any help
will be greatly appreciated.

I have tried the mix binding option and couuld not figure it out.

Thanks
Jaime

I'm writing this from home, so I am not in front of signa - I apologise in advance if some of the instructions are not 100% correct, but as I recall, the mixed binding mode is correct.

in the folding schemes window, select folding sheets, select the first two sections, right-click and select group. this should then group all the sections together as 32pp inserted sections.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back