High quality ink

Jose

Hello:
I would like to know what is the best ink for long works of very high quality. Now I am using Toyo HU NEO ERP MZ. For offset print
Best Regards

Last edited:
Jose, What sort of service do you receive from Toyo?

We left Toyo as there was zero service. They would not even come to our factory, their reasoning was they have customers who use 1000 + Kg's a month, if they don't have a technical issue then there is no reason we should.
Although over the phone they were stumped and couldn't offer an explanation to cure the issue.
Changing to any other brand ink fixed it.

I mentioned the ThinkSF+HR to few friends at other shops. They were using a variety of different brands of inks and presses. Everyone said that they have never used a fountain solution that worked so well and with no alcohol subs.

At Gans Ink, we deal with small, medium, and large printers. I don't think we turn anyone away, unless they won't pay their bill. Our service is second to none, and yet people want to use (please don't critique spelling) Tanagucci, Toyo, Toka, etc. We are an American owned and operated ink company. I've been in this business for 38 years and still can't understand why printers seem to want to deal with the generic companies out there. I guess price is king in America. I worked for Sun Chemical for 12 years and, I don't want to say anything bad, so I won't. I'm just glad to be here at Gans. Rant over.

It's a shame in our country you don't have any other options but to run the big multinational companies inks. They ship it in & on sell it with no ability to modify for the end user & worst of all know very little about whats in the ink.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back