i1 Profiler

Prepper

Can i1 profiler be used on multiple monitors for display calibration? In other words, can we install it on other machines just for that purpose only or can it only be used on the one installed Mac?

Thanks

Yes, thats how I use it. Be warned though, if you have bought a new computer recently, it won't work on Lion or above. Xrite/Pantone is pushing their new software.

It works with Lion (i use 10.7.4) because there's another application from Xrite called "i1Profiler D2 Lion Edition" (newest version is v1.0.1). You need to register your i1 on xrite.com and the Download link will be sent to your mail adress.

I can't get the D2 Lion edition to recognize the i1Pro. I emailed Xrite who said the program does not support that device. Were you able to get it to work?

If your unit is i1Pro,you'd better use i1profiler software for Monitor Calibration,rather than I1 Display2 Editon.
The I1 D2 use for the user which has i1 display pro.

Hi All,

Can somebody help me on my query, I am using i1 profiler for my mac calibration but in this software there is no option seen for setting gamma and also how can
we set white point in it.

Previously i was using Eye One Match that was Awesome I was doing great with that but now i am in lots of queries using this i1 profiler.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back