In need of copydot scan samples - help please

michaelejahn

We are have developed an Adobe Acrobat Plug-in that converts scans of 4 color film to composite descreened PDF files that would be used for digital printing systems (Xerox, Oce, InfoPrint, Kodak, HP, the usual suspects)

This conversion begins as either DCS, PostScript - or if they know what you are doing - "digital film" PDF files that may or may not have overprint settings (where in some cases, each plate overprints the others, but is screened)

What I am looking for is samples from different systems. If you have a favorite 4 color or spot color copydot page that you could share, we would appreciate it - we are testing our system for compatibility.

Drop them here;

ftp://Scans:[email protected]/copydot/

I am not looking for 'challenging' or 'complex' files - I am simply looking for different file formats / approaches / code differences.

thanks in advance -

oh - if you want me to send you the convertion - please send an email that contains the name of the file - and I will send a link to the FTP site

Michael Jahn
Slightly used AGFA PDF Evangelist
IoFlex
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back