Label Sheet Stock for Digital Press

Looking for alternative options for label stock. Currently using the Kelly Paper Hi gloss CNP line. Anyone else have other alternatives that can work through my Ricoh 9200?

I've been using GF Labels for a long time and have no complaints. Not running label stock on a Ricoh but have no issues running on Xerox. They are a smaller converter/supplier but great to deal with.

Looking for alternative options for label stock. Currently using the Kelly Paper Hi gloss CNP line. Anyone else have other alternatives that can work through my Ricoh 9200?
I use Mactac Starliner Cinema Gloss when I need glossy labels. It's not the cheapest but it runs really well in my 9210.

I've been using GF Labels for a long time and have no complaints. Not running label stock on a Ricoh but have no issues running on Xerox. They are a smaller converter/supplier but great to deal with.
Same here...GF labels for 10 years. But recently we switched to www.SheetLabels.com ... HERE'S THE DEAL: SheetLabels is in the SAME town as GF. They are competitors owned by Brothers!!! SheetLabels has a FANTASTIC user friendly website and is very modern. GF has a sucky site requiring a phone call every time.
SheetLabels has two shipping points (Queensbury NY and the Dallas area, shipping turnaround is fantastic.
Mostly, it's the same dadgum product, but SheetLabels is easier, cheaper and faster. YMMV!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back