Looking for USB Microscope

MitchtheMitch

Any recommendations on a USB microscope? I bought a Carson ZORB a while back but the reflections from gloss and matte coated sheets make it impossible to analyze the dot(s). Any recommendations would be awesome!

Thank you,
M

No Title

These are about $50 on ebay. Hooks right up to your laptop.

Attachments

• photo5469.jpg
    photo5469.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 176
These are about $50 on ebay. Hooks right up to your laptop.

I second that (every shop should have one), and because it has a clear base where the optics are, if there's a problem with reflections you can turn off its LED lights and use an external light instead.

Unknowingly, I bought a Celestron brand that has no switch to turn the LED light OFF!!!
So my advice is - try to make sure the model you order has one.

Unknowingly, I bought a Celestron brand that has no switch to turn the LED light OFF!!!
So my advice is - try to make sure the model you order has one.

I was ALMOST about to buy a Celstron brand one but decided to go with the GRO1. I hope it works out. I will test and re-post once it comes in.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back