Lotem 400 fails on plate edge detection!!!

jayseeley

Working with a lotem 400s. Ive cleaned the drum, edge detection strip, holes, sensors. Got it to make plates on a larger and thicker .2 plate with a really faint and disappearing image. small thinner .15 plates wont burn at all. In the error log under system info it is comming up with a local card 3 failure.

I have the same problem please've already changed the diode 0 to 23 I changed the laser intensity for edge detection in the Test if it works but the film fails,changed focus vale.

please who have techplanet to publish on how to solve this problem

ok so i called a service tech and he told me to increase laser intensity in the reg. so i did with no avail, changed diod to 23 and still nothing???? someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back