Lotem 400 shaking image

true

Moved from main task
Dear Colleagues,

I have problem with my Lotem 400 machine (2001?2002?).

1. Shaking image
Please take a look here:
9vjfcy.jpg

as you see the lines is not straight at all -they jumping. In CMYK set you have different "jumping" in different plates. Sometimes restart helps, sometimes not. Random thing.

2. Today I see the message "TSP HW Error(no_room_in_buffers_e). TSP buffer error. ErrorNumber: 7123"
I don't know how to resolve it, no clue what TSP is.

3. Lately time to time exposing stack on 70-80%.

Now I have reset TSP board (this forum is very helpful), restart whole Lotem +Brisque and the plate was OK. Question: for how long.

I'm sorry to bother you, we are in the middle of nowhere, hard to get any service. Any ideas, what is wrong with the machine and what to fix above problems?

Is Lotem or Brisque machine the problem?

Thanks in advance.
JJ

Last edited:
Hi True,

Reseting the TSP board it looks like that it helped to overcome your problem for a while. This problem points to the board that is situated in the Brisque. The Brisque sends the data to the Lotem from the TSP board via the TSP cable ( thick grey cable) to the DDB board inside the L Box of the Lotem.
SO THE FOLLOWING COULD GIVE YOU THIS 7123 ERROR MESSAGE:

TSP BOARD INSIDE THE BRISQUE
DATA CABLE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE BRISQUE AND THE LOTEM. OPEN THE FRONT COVER OF THE AND THEN THE LHS DOOR. POWER EVERYTHING DOWN.
RESEAT THE DATA CABLE IN THE BRISQUE AND IN THE LOTEM.
T
HE BRISQUE SOFTWARE OR THE LOTEM SOFTWARE COULD GIVE YOU THIS PROBLEM ALSO.

GOOD LUCK

Thanks for quick reply!

The "Shaking" is back after 3 plates....

I have here some gentleman - he is changing the board in LOTEM and blaming the LOTEM for this. Anyway it's second bard - the first replacement of the board did not change anything at all.

So that shaking image is coming from Brisque that what you said to the Lotem?

OK. I can go to the Brisque and I see that board as a "plotter" and I can do a lot of things but firstly I'll try what you have said. Anyway I do not want to play with machine worth more than my annual wages so I'll try to be gentle ;)

Thanks again and I'll let you know what is going on.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back