Lusher versus Kodak any one??

Tony Lynn

Good day all - Has anyone done any direct comparisons between running Posi/negative Thermal (Kodak - Trendsetters) Plates to imaging with the new Blue lasers and using conventional plates on Lusher Kit. ????????

Trying to see the wood from the trees on this one - can any one help??

Good day all - Has anyone done any direct comparisons between running Posi/negative Thermal (Kodak - Trendsetters) Plates to imaging with the new Blue lasers and using conventional plates on Lusher Kit. ????????

Trying to see the wood from the trees on this one - can any one help??

We've certainly done direct comparisons... but I guess you're looking for "independent" views. :)

Honestly though - the analysis was very clear and concise, and the performance differences were very easy to see. Gather opinions from real users first - but I'll gladly share with you some of the analytical work if you trust me enough to be objective.

Kevin.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back