Minolta

Tomislav

After two years of experience and selling back the machine, my advice is to never buy Minolta digital press. They are humiliating you with yellow dots and with impossible working conditions for the machine. I estimate our loss at the level of 100k euro. In two years of endless servicing and explanations why this machine is not operating as specified.

After two years of experience and selling back the machine, my advice is to never buy Minolta digital press. They are humiliating you with yellow dots and with impossible working conditions for the machine. I estimate our loss at the level of 100k euro. In two years of endless servicing and explanations why this machine is not operating as specified.
Tomislav, which Konica machine do you have?
I'm also in Croatia and l'm looking forward to invest in new C1085 or used C8000. Currently we have C6000 and two offset machines...
Yellow dots are secure codes with your machine number printed on every sheet in order to easily find you by authorities if you print, for example, money.
What I have seen from demo prints C8000 prints yellow dots pretty hard, so you can easily see them and it lowers print quality in some examples like full rose tone...
Our C6000 prints pretty well (registration front to front and front to back is the worst thing on it) and we are looking to grab more prints from offset to digital what is not easy.. Konica offered us new C1085 for ap. 57000 EUR with 0.0423 EUR per click and used C8000 for. 17000 EUR with 0.0502 EUR per click. Which one to choose?......

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back