Need help, I'm looking for a service manual for CTP XANTE Speedsetter VM4.

Vladimir333

Need help, I'm looking for a service manual for CTP XANTE Speedsetter VM4. . The situation with the device is as follows - a raster point in the range of 0-30% has disappeared, and in the range of 60-90% everything looks like 100%. MAYBE SOMEONE KNOWS WHERE TO FIND SERVICE MANUAL for this device.
I am ready to buy a service manual.
My contacts [email protected]

Never knew these machines even existed, found user manual which talks about some basic cleaning

Having not walked on these, have worked with a number of other violet CTP.
And what your report are classic signs of other CTP of a dirty spinner mirror, when these get dirty they do 2 things, lower the power to the plate so highlight dots are lost, but also defuse the dot, so not a tight focus dot, so highlights are lost but shadow ends spread.
other cause can be bad focus, but a lot of violet machines did not have focus adjustment systems as not needed on violet so would be factory set, only needing adjustment if laser changed.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back