Need help! Screen 4300. E4183 (Drum cannot be stopped when rotating at high speed)

mrozin

Hello. Strongly need help.

PT-R4300 2003 y.o.m.
RCP Ver V1.32
V5.00, V5.00
Panel Ver V4.0
Head Ver 1.07

Drum does really stop, but i can hear the abnormal noise from the servo motor and get this message from time to time.
What should i do?
Any idea.
Screen service engineer cannot help me. He got email from Japan with a couple advices about belt tension and some buttons in service menu. But it has not helped us.

thanks.

experience is going to be better than the manual. There is a breaking resistor on the machine that is possibly burnt out or servo has errors that can be accessed from the service screen

experience is going to be better than the manual. There is a breaking resistor on the machine that is possibly burnt out or servo has errors that can be accessed from the service screen

Thank you. I've changed the position of servo motor , so the the belt tension became weaker. I've been working without errors for two days.

I've got new error instead of.
This is E4165.
Mechanical error
The drum is rotated to the “lead clamp position”, but the status of the Servo controller (SVC) has not changed to “Ready”

For E4165 mechanical Error first of all you check all the connectors of the survo motor,main motor and PIO 86MAO bord connection.If connectors are ok you replace the motor E1,Then the problem is not solved please Replace the servo pack,If the problem is still not remove please check the PIO86MAO board.I think this is helpful for you.

Thank you very much! I had replaced the belt. The Error has disappeared. There was a micro gap between the gear teeth and belt teeth. But i think i should change the servo motor soon. I heard bad sound when rotating the bearing of the servo motor.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back