New In-Plant Manager Looking for Excel Quote Sheet

CBSprinter

Hey guys, I'm looking for a excel sheet that I can use for quoting print jobs. this would be used for in-house pricing. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!

It's not really possible for anyone to provide this since no one is privy to your costs. Building a tool like this isn't hard, it just takes some time and a thorough knowledge of the production costs.

Anybody be willing to check out my excel sheet and help me with the "flow" of the spreadsheet?
This is not what you asked for but I am an inplant operator and we purchased "edu Business Solutions" "Print Shop Pro" 2 years ago and this has literally saved my sanity. Price was reasonable and it has everything you need to track and complete orders. Customers can even do their own estimates with the web. Ours is internal web access only ( I enter any out of site orders). Setup is a bit tricky if you previously did everything by hand but work through it and ask questions questions questions.
I think it's a relatively small group and they work with mostly inplants. I have recommended them to local school inplants too. Well worth the investment.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back