Packaging Prepress Workflow

lynnic

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with FFEI & Realpro Toolkit? Is this a good option for the Folding Carton Industry? Pros or cons? Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks much!
Lynn

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with FFEI & Realpro Toolkit? Is this a good option for the Folding Carton Industry? Pros or cons? Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks much!
Lynn

I am using Packmage. It is packaging design software for corrugated boxes and folding cartons. It has 400+ box templates; FREE CAD;step and repeat function; 2D-3D function which means you can draw a structure and then you can make your own folding way and view the 3D effect; Parametric design; 3D checking; Texture by which you can import artworks of your product,company or logo. What's more, all the functions are free. If you want, I can give you the full version.

April,
Are you saying that Packmage is free? I would like to give it a test run. I have most of next week scheduled for presentations of "ideal" packaging software. Looking for more automation and accuracy.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back