Post riping pdf or jpegs or tiffs

ashwini singh

Hi,
we are recently using heidelberg ctp and workflow. We have installed a software where we take out our plots/proofs after ripping for approval where we avoid all possibilities of errors happening while ripping. All errors are recognised at the plot stage only leaving us care free that any further errors ( font changing, matter moving ) can happen.

My question is that for some of our clients we have very little turn around time and we usually dont have time to get hard copies(proofs) approved. Is there any way or software that i can prepare jpegs/ pdfs / tiffs after ripping which i can send to the client for soft copy approval.
This will save us a lot of time (proof reading) and mental stress.

Regards
Ashwini

The tools from Lucid really work well and can plug into most workflows fairly easily. For the money its a hard value to beat.

Sending soft proofs

Sending soft proofs

Ashwini,
We have Heidelberg, Signastation (2) and Meta Rip (2) we send PDF proofs to the client for approval on every job.
In Meta you can setup a Virtual Printer/Hot Folder for PDF export, these are actually raster files with a PDF rapper.
What is your configuration? There are many possibilities if you have PrintReady P or more.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back