Press recomendation

I want to stop outsourcing my labels and need advice on the best digital press for this type of application. I have a minimum requirement of 100,000 impressions a month. Color. The labels will need a UV coating.

Do I have the volume to make this economical? What is a good way to investigate this?

Any advice appreciated. We are novices and the only press we use now is a Zante Impressia for business forms.

I am outsourcing 100,000 Lables a month.
I don't know whether to buy a label press or print the labels on a sheet. What do you recommend?

Let me try asking the question a different way.
I need to print 80 orders of 1,0000 3 x 4 labels every month. The labels are color and have a UV coating.
What is an economical way to do this?

Outsource, unless you have nothing better to do with your time. If that's the case get ready to shell out some cash and start buying equipment. Personally I would shop around for the least expensive label printer and outsource to them.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back