Print Sales

gordo

297%20Print%20Sales_zps9o7ve88u.jpg

Last edited:
Similarly, my New Years 'resolution' is to stop saying 'yes' to orders that we are not really set-up to do.

My job's to sell, yours is to figure out how to execute it. Just like it's the designer's job to make it pretty, it's prepress' job to fix it so it can be printed.

More I read Gordos' cartoon, more I see that the print crap is exactly the same on your side of the pond than on my side!

Our sales manager was going to shout lunch as his staff managed to get a contract for an anual report, 200gsm cover 100 gsm gloss stock, embossing, PMS colours, perfect bound, a real work of art............the only fly in the ointment is we have a Goss newspaper press

Our sales manager was going to shout lunch as his staff managed to get a contract for an anual report, 200gsm cover 100 gsm gloss stock, embossing, PMS colours, perfect bound, a real work of art............the only fly in the ointment is we have a Goss newspaper press

Print the annual report in the newspaper. Very simple.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back