Production Planning software/imposition

D

dgraves

I know there are other threads discussing planning software, but I only find 2 companies that offer this: Lithotronics and EFI. Are there other stand alone products that aren't tied into an MIS system. We currently have EFI Hagen and is at end of life. Currently we do not have plans to upgrade the MIS due to economic circumstances in the US.

THanks.

inpO2 Planning Module

inpO2 Planning Module

You might want to check out what we've done with our inpO2 Imposition software and our Planning Module. it's a planning approach to imposition based on the job, press and sheet requirements. Then completed layouts can be shared with production from the planning department. If you contact Dynagram, they can show you over a Webinar in about 15 mins how it works. Much more cost effective than some of the alternatives.

Thanks!
Michael
Dynagram

LithoTechnics & CRC

LithoTechnics & CRC

I realize you aren't wanting to change MIS systems now but the production planning software you select now should be able to be integrated in the future with your MIS system selection for best results. We used to use EFI Hagen and made a switch due to a variety of reasons that I won't get into here. We currently use LithoTechnics (Metrix) integrated with CRC's MIS system and could not be happier. The boss is also happy not to still be throwing money away on an MIS system that had no future.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back