PTR-4300E error :5167

Dear Friends

In SCREEN PTR-4300 CTP error message 5167 coming and plate is ejecting .

Ex167 : The drum is rotated to the "squeeze position", but the status of the Servo controller
(SVC) has not changed to "Ready".

Any suggestions to solve this can be appreciated .

With thanks

Apparently this error can only be generated during a drum test. It could be that the drum position needs adjusting through the service menu. Try doing an actuator test or drum test to see if the squeeze roller is giving the problem. The service menu is password protected, I don't know what it is for the PTR-4300, have you checked with your tech support?

Call
Team EPS
(859) 371-5120
They are the premier Screen service company in the US.
They may be able to solve your issue by phone or send someone to repair onsite.
Tell them "Kim" referred you.
KJ Saks [email protected] 702-561-5936

I am a certified screen technician. I can tell you that no one will provide you with a manual. This is against the signed document every technician signs before getting certified. I can assist you... this could be more than just a squeeze roller issue. It could be that the information from the drum is not telling the servo it is ready or even the servo is not telling responding to the information. email me and I might be able to help. Just by listening to the loading procedure we might be able to accomplish a repair

[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back