Screen CTP error "P.D Busy"

zhade

Hei

Our SCREEN printer shows sometimes that P.D is busy and it takes very long time to plates get out. Whats the solution to that problem? Can somebody help me! :)

The CTP device is Agfa Palladio(screen device) the processor is not turned on or not comm. with the setter.

Thanks
Alpha

We have a problem with Lotem 400V Platesetter. Leave us a plate with vertical lines in the areas of image, size of line is about the width 2mm and 0.30mm We checked TSB and strobe card, there is no difference. Has anyone had such a problem and can help us to solve the problem as soon as possible.

http://yfrog.com/msdsc0388nj

Last edited:
PD busy is indeed an indication that your processor is busy.
The communication is fairly simple, only 3 data lines.
Depending on the combination , the relevant message ( PD busy ) is displayed.

But this message is NOT displayed if you de-actvated the communication to the processor.
This is done in the "service menu" of the imagesetter.
Did you ever go there, or see somebody else do that ?

The disadvantage of a disabled communciation is an imagesetter error when the plate remains in the unload area.

W

Machine error 30 (palladio)

Machine error 30 (palladio)

Dear friends
On my AGFA PALLADI II CTP machine "MACHINE ERROR 30" error massage. Please, help me to solve this problem.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back