OK-
Here I go again.
I have a 15,000 pg. pdf which needs to stack for binding purposes---

4 positions.

1-3750 position1
3751-7500 position2
7501-11250 position3
11251-15000 position4

I have tried quite imposing, which seems like it should work, but I can't seem to get it to.
I have looked for other solutions. Nothing seems to work.

PS I don't have a large budget...

I would pay dearly for someone to come up with something. It doesn't seem like it should be that difficult.

Any ideas?

Thx, Larry

Good evening Larry,

what is the size of the PDFs? I'd try to make a setting for you to use with callas pdfToolbox 4 (Demo) to give it a try.

Regards,

Peter

Larry, we do many variable data jobs here that require interleafed stacks. The program we use is FusionPro Desktop 5.8 and FusionPro Imposer. They should be able to accomplish what your asking for.

I use FusionPro Desktop to stack raffle tickets for numbering and to stack addresses that have been presorted. It costs like $600. Cheaper than Quite and it will do VDP as well. It may not be as robust with imposition as some other programs, but it does 95% of the things I need it to do.

Keith

Callas pdfToolbox should be able to do it, but I know without a doubt that Quite Imposing can. Shoot me an email and we can test out both.

Preps can do it with a Cut and Stack template with four positions numbered 1,2, 3, 4. In Preps bring in 3750 Signatures to your list.

Absolutely Imposing for MAC or for PC at $395 will solve your issues.
This professional imposition plug-in for Acrobat is capable of handling all popular binding methods.

We offer a free demo version on our web site www .imposition .com

Best regards,
Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics
raymond @ imposition.com

You can also look at inpO2 for Acrobat. We could handle that easily with our Cut and Stack routine.

Michael Reiher
Dynagram

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back