TH2 error 03544

prepress s.c.

Hi,
During normal operation on Lotem 800 Quantum, when we changed the plates format, a message appeared:

TH2 error 03544, System: the write laser control mode has been abortet Error code 37240 error category 03.

Do you have any suggestion what's wrong and is its cause?

Thanks and Regards,

Mirek

Hi,
During normal operation on Lotem 800 Quantum, when we changed the plates format, a message appeared:

TH2 error 03544, System: the write laser control mode has been abortet Error code 37240 error category 03.

Thanks and Regards,

Mirek

Hi Mirek,

I am afraid looking at the error message it does not look good.
The error message says that the Laser could not be turned on which is the heart of the TH2.
I presume you turned off the Lotem and let it rest for a short time before turning it on again.
If the problem is still there I am afraid you will need an engineer who knows the TH2 and can run some fault finding procedures. For your own sake I hope that the TH2 is not dead.
Good luck.
It is bad to get a problem like this any time but this time of the year is even worse.

Hi,

Thanks and Regards,

Mirek

Hi Mirek,

Did you get another error just before 3544 (like 2325 coolant failure) ?

LoWang

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back