Transfer imk problem

Jose

We have a problem when we lower the work of the CIP 3 very poor fall of ink and have to give him 10 points of ink mas, 2 months ago downloaded the work and it was perfect (1-2 points more or less) and perfect, now that it does mas coldly in the room of presses with everything equally (rubbers, ink ect ...) it is as if not transfer enough ink. I think that I could be a problem of the temperature of the water or of the train of rollers, but I am not sure

do you allow the press to idle for a bit first thing in the morning before you ink up for your very first job? ive found poor ink transfer from ink fountain ball to ink ductor first think in the morning when pressroom temps drop down a bit. Try allowing the press to roll at moderate speeds for 15 minutes or so before inking up for the first time in the morning.

Last edited:
Is it all colours and all print units that are giving you issues? Is your roller train so cold that it is preventing ink from transfering properly. Does the issue get better the warmer the rollers become? What has happened in the 2 months that the CIP3 was ok, Roller service, temperature change, ink system calibration, any work done on your pre-press.

Is all colours, and when the temperature of the rollers rises, the transfer is better but the temperature at the morning in oscillator rollers is 28ºC an d when its starts to print well is 29,5º the oscillator roller.
Of the 3 oscilladores of it arrives always it has 2º more that others, in which I must take the temperature in that mas has or in that less?
Now i hae 29º in arrives oscillator and 27.5º the others, It is correct?
The water to print is 13.5º at the pan and 12.5º at the technotrans tank the return is 14.5º more or less it¨s correct?

Puzzled

Puzzled

Hello Jose,

Questions: 1) Are these readings from the Vibrator Roller Inflow Temperature Gauges - ?

2) If so - why is one reading higher -? 3) Is the Inflow Water fed from one source ? - then why the

variation - ? Next - what is the Pressroom Temperature at the begining of the shift.

Regards, Alois

Hello Jose,

Questions: 1) Are these readings from the Vibrator Roller Inflow Temperature Gauges - ?

2) If so - why is one reading higher -? 3) Is the Inflow Water fed from one source ? - then why the

variation - ? Next - what is the Pressroom Temperature at the begining of the shift.

Regards, Alois
1.Yes, the readings are in the inflow vibrator roller.
2.I think that the variation is for that the heat tends to center in the top part of the unit of impression, because of it that exist 2º C of difference more or less, i think it´s my opinion.
3. the temperature at begining of the shift is 12º-14º more or less.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back