What blanket do you recomended?????

Jose

I need a good blanket for print quality works ( furniture, walls ect......) the machines it´s a Mitsubishi Diamond 3000. Somebody works in a Mitsubishi???? What blanket are you using?
Thanks and sorry for my little English I´m from Spain.

Checking the Quality of Blankets

Checking the Quality of Blankets

Prisma print blanket from Conti-Tech. Excellent blanket!

How can a printing house check the quality of blankets - Whether the dots are reproduced as per ISO standards?, Main concern is "dotgain" and inconsistent reproduction.

People say long life, big brand names, competitive price, etc to promote their blankets.

We can check -

1. blanket thickness
2. Once tightened with standard "torque", it should not get elongated
3. Direction of the blankets (by checking thread structure)

What are the other parameters to check Blankets?

sharpness

sharpness

You can also examine the dots reproduced with a loupe. Since 10 years we've been using perfect dot DL, until after this drupa we started using advantage plus from savatech. Perfect dot DL is more resistant to smashes, but sava's blankets give better registration and a MUCH sharper dot for higher quality work. The blanket is also cheaper so now it's the only blanket we use.

ADVANTAGE PLUS PRINTING BLANKETS
PERFECT DOT - hochqualitative Druckt�cher / high quality printing blankets

We've used since 5 years Vulcan Folio blanket and it's one of the best blanket, we usually ptrinted only quality work and this blanket is a good reproduction, good registration and more resistant to smashes, but the price is very very expensive, and now we seek a quality blanket but more cheaper than this.
Now we´re using Duco Accura and Day 3000 and i prove Day 5000 too, Know these blankets??? Do we works with someone of it????
Thank, and sorry for my bad English.

Thanks for the information Alois, but i don´t understand it sorry, I want that you tell me your experience with a differents brands of blankets and what is the best after having tested.
Have used the CONTIAIR NEON TR?????? What´s your opinion????
Thanks for your help.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back