Xerox 550 560 570 used with error code 016-405

Hi. I've bought today xerox 560 with 016-405 error code.
Do you know how can i enter on service mode and delete this error?
I've Efi rip integrated

From Manual:
016-405
Cause] An error occurred in the certificate stored in the machine.
[Remedy] Initialize the certificate

Thanks a lot

Yes,

First step enter in diagnostics mode:

Hold zero key for 5 seconds, continue holding zero + start key, passcode is 6789. To exit, hold zero + start key. There is a complete procedure for UI diagnostics in the 550/560 PWS edoc.

second step Delete All Certificates and Initialize Security Settings
Press the [Machine Status] button on the Control Panel. The Machine Status screen will be displayed on the Touch Screen.
Select the [Tools] tab on the Touch Screen.
Select [System Settings].
NOTE: If the System Settings option is not displayed, it is required to login as a System Administrator to complete this solution. See the Related Items below for additional information.
Select the [Common Service Settings] option from the Group section.
Select [Maintenance] from the Features section.
Select [Delete all Certificates/Initialize Settings].
NOTE: All certificates stored in the machine will be deleted and security settings associated with the certificates will be initialized.
Select [Start] to delete the certificates.
Select [Close].
If necessary, press the [Log In / Out] button on the Control Panel and then select [Logout] on the Touch Screen to exit the System Administrator mode.

Finish

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back