Recommendations for personalisation software

Hi all, can anyone recommend a software or plugin for personalisation so I don’t manually have to type in customers name on each cover for my in house printing? I print custom diaries personalised,
Something that can hold the pdf covers online 70+ and customer just fills in and previews the final cover but I get it saved in the backend as a pdf ready for me to print?
I’m based in U.K. and design & print in house

Thanks!

Hi all, can anyone recommend a software or plugin for personalisation so I don’t manually have to type in customers name on each cover for my in house printing? I print custom diaries personalised,
Something that can hold the pdf covers online 70+ and customer just fills in and previews the final cover but I get it saved in the backend as a pdf ready for me to print?
I’m based in U.K. and design & print in house

Thanks!
Design'N'Buy is a web to print software solution that allows you to create a custom storefront where customers can design and order their own personalized products. It has features like variable data printing (VDP), which allows you to personalize text, images, and other elements on your covers based on customer data. Design'N'Buy offers a free trial, so you can try it out before you commit to it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back