Flexo Plate Maker

DeCal

I need some help I m researching Flexo Plate makers and was hoping any could give me a few brand names to look at and research.

I need some help I m researching Flexo Plate makers and was hoping any could give me a few brand names to look at and research.

That's a pretty broad request, but two major brands are Kodak and Esko/Artworks.

I'm with Kodak, so here is a link to our main flexo CTP product pages:

Flexographic - Kodak Graphic Communications Group

If you can be more specific to your needs and what you do, I'm sure you'll get all kinds of information and opinion from the forum.

Kevin.

You must know that Kodak has their NX system, Dupont and Esko - Cyrel Fast. You can try with solvent Dupont, Flint, Asahi etc, or waterwashable... For the equipment you need Exposure unit, dryer, finisher, not only a CTP.
Please try to be more specific in your questions and you will have precise answers!

Good luck in the flexo :)

We use an ESKO CDI and Asahi plates. Great combination and Asahi's mask is bulletproof (good for those starting out especially).

If I were starting from the ground up I would definitely look at a digital imaging device and water wash plates.

We use an ESKO CDI and Asahi plates. Great combination and Asahi's mask is bulletproof (good for those starting out especially).

If I were starting from the ground up I would definitely look at a digital imaging device and water wash plates.

Asahi plates smells bad and results are just ok(MY EXPERIENCE).... For quality results Dupont would be advised. (I use ESKO CDI > DUPONT EXPOSURE UNIT > DUPONT DEVELOPER)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back