Plugin compatibility with Acrobat DC

Blindbo

Does anyone know of a list of third party plugins indicating compatibility with the new Acrobat DC?
Sure would save time and headaches.

Pitstop 12 Update 3 and above. (13 will be out soon). That is the only 3rd party one that I know is compatible. I do know the Kodak plug-ins are NOT.

Does anyone know of a list of third party plugins indicating compatibility with the new Acrobat DC?
Sure would save time and headaches.

On Windows, ALL plugins should work just fine (unless the developers did something stupid).

On Mac, ALL existing plugins WILL NOT work AT ALL. You will need to update to a new version.

PitStop 12 update 3

PitStop 12 update 3

On Windows, ALL plugins should work just fine (unless the developers did something stupid).

On Mac, ALL existing plugins WILL NOT work AT ALL. You will need to update to a new version.

Hi Leonard not quite true. As mentioned above PitStop 12 update 3 which we released last October works with Acrobat DC.

Users have told us they really like the new GUI and everything is working well.

We do have a couple of icons that appears as yellow legos bricks, but we will resolve that issue asap.

Quite Imposing 4 that is in Beta stage right now works really well.
I am not sure when it will be out for purchase.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back