Screen 4300S Errors

Bella0917

We have a Screen 4300S, it runs well for more than 1 years, but recently, errors happened all the times.
We make lots of effect to control the temperature and humidity. But it seems doesn't work.
We attached the error codes, please help to resolve the issues, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Error E418C.jpg
    Error E418C.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 51c.jpg
    51c.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 57
We have a Screen 4300S, it runs well for more than 1 years, but recently, errors happened all the times.
We make lots of effect to control the temperature and humidity. But it seems doesn't work.
We attached the error codes, please help to resolve the issues, thank you so much!
Very rarely, in the summer here, we take off the right side cover to lower the internal humidity.
YMMV

Very rarely, in the summer here, we take off the right side cover to lower the internal humidity.
YMMV
We are located in NY, it is extremely cold in Winter and Spring. That is why we need to turn on the heater to keep the room temperature around 70 F. But we have no idea if the machina overheat or in low temperature,. The errors just happen all the times.

For the blower error, first try to turn off-on your machine to check. If error still appears, check all cable connections. You can open the blower unit to check if the inverter is responding or if some data is being shown. There are also cables inside the blower unit so you better check it. During initialization if you hear a tick sound, that is the signal for the blower to start. If the motor did not start and no response from the inverter then most probably the inverter is at fault.

For the blower error, first try to turn off-on your machine to check. If error still appears, check all cable connections. You can open the blower unit to check if the inverter is responding or if some data is being shown. There are also cables inside the blower unit so you better check it. During initialization if you hear a tick sound, that is the signal for the blower to start. If the motor did not start and no response from the inverter then most probably the inverter is at fault.
Oh, yes, I think it is the reason why we need to re-start the Machine for several times. Can you tell me how can I check the inverter is working or not.
Thank you for your reply, it helps.

Open the blower as ronnie said, then go to service menu > actuators and start-stop the MBL1 (drum blower) repeatedly keeping an eye on the inverter.

Open the blower as ronnie said, then go to service menu > actuators and start-stop the MBL1 (drum blower) repeatedly keeping an eye on the inverter.
Thank you so much, i just searching how to do it. Thanks again i will update few days later when i finish.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back