Xante CL-30 HSE For Sale

Guty

I have a Xante CL-30 HSE (Heavy Stock Enabled) full color laser printer for sale. I bought this machine brand new and it was used in an office environment with constant ambient temperature. This machine was still operating when I removed it from my shop. I have upgraded to a larger machine due to new job parameters. I have all the original packaging, carton and even the pallet that the machine was delivered on. Upgrades at time of purchase were Extra Memory (320mb), Hard Drive (10gb), Duplexer, extended phone support and maintenance. I will include an extra ECB (Electronic Control Board) and 2 Fusers which have about 50% life on them. I also will include a printed manual (from the PDF file that came with the machine) and Quick Reference Guide. This printer was well taken care of as there are no scratches, nicks or damage of any kind. Asking price $300.00. USPS Money Orders and Certified Bank Checks accepted. I prefer the buyer to pick up the machine, but if it has to be shipped, I will get a quote from my local motor freight company for you. Any questions, please ask. Machine located in Western Maryland. Thank you!

Greetings,

I am glad you're interested in my machine, but the shipping to you would far exceed the cost of the purchase of $300.00 US dollars. It would have to be shipped motor freight to a terminal and then by air to you. It weights over 200 pounds. I will be more than happy to check into the cost for you and then you can decide. I accept PayPal if that would be convenient for you.

Regards,
Brian

Greetings,

I called UPS and they said it would be better if you would call them, so you could give them your ship to information. The machine weights about 300 pounds including the box/skid and components. It would ship out of Cumberland, Maryland 21502 and I think they will pick it up at my location. See what you can find out. If still interested, I can pack it up and get it ready once I receive your payment.

Regards,
Guty

Guys just keep in mind - it must travel on skid, not just in box. When printers ship new, toner never installed and printer is clean obviously, used printer if shipped VIA regular UPS, they will flip that box, kick it, trow it, drop it in a ways we can't even imagine. It will arrive as mushed potato and will never work another second regardless if you ship to Africa or City next door. UPS Freight that is. Oh so you know - it is OKI C9000/9400

UnlimitedBT,

You are correct. The machine is made by OkiData and modified by Xante to their specifications. In my first post, I specified that I have all the original shipping materials (including the skid). The toner cartridges and 2 fusers would be packed in a separate box. My only concern is the freight would far exceed the purchase price to RMMM halfway around the world! The machine still works, but I priced it @ $300.00 for someone that might even want it for parts. The new ECB board cost me $360 and the original board that it replaced is perfectly fine. :( It was a $37.00 fuser fan that the RPM circuit failed and was replaced. Works fine now. Any questions about this machine, don't hesitate to ask.

Guty,

I got the freight quote. Its fives times the cost the printer, which I rather heavy but I m still interested as for now I cannot afford a brand new one.d.

Here are some questions I would need answers for so that I can decide.

1) The print quality how is good is it compared to litho.
2) The machine has half a million impressions, in its current state and assuming that it reaches here in good condition, do think I will be able to get another half a million impressions.
3) Can it print enelopes
4) Can it do variable data
5) Power specifications, here we use 220V, will I be able use without any conversion.
6) Duplexing; is it on all paper grammages up to 330 gsm?
7) How much would it cost to replace the drum, fuser, transfer belt and tonner cartridges.
8) Setting up this printer does it need a technician or its something that I can do myself.
9) When you used it, what common problems did you face.

Thanks and regards

Bump

Still available. Operational or great for parts if you have a machine with less impression counts.

Printer has been sold. Thanks to everyone for looking at my item and to those offering advice on shipping options. Guty

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back