Xerox DC 2045 Paper Jam 100 gsm -135

sachint_in

hi

i have a Xerox DC 2045 Digital Press,
when i print on 100 gsm paper paper, will jam on Fuser area.
if i print 100 gsm paper on 220 GSM setting this will out.. OK with print quality is not fine.
i thing this is not a Machenical problem. fuser assly is working good.

this problam in 81-105 gsm to 151-220 setting , not always but many times.

please suggest. which part is problematic.

Xerox DC 2045 Paper Jam 100 gsm -135

If this is only happening on A4 (Not A3/SRA3), then try and fee the paper the other way around (Short edge fee instead of long edge fee)

Hi there,

The Media you are using is Glossy or Wood Free. You must also look at the media otherwise if you print glossy on wood free setting paper will jam in fuser.

Try to print on media weight "printer setting"

Regards
Syed

Hi there,

The Media you are using is Glossy or Wood Free. You must also look at the media otherwise if you print glossy on wood free setting paper will jam in fuser.

Try to print on media weight "printer setting"

Regards
Syed

hello,
thank you for reply me
problam in 100-151 gsm setting not in paper if i print 100 gsn gloss/woodfree/DO paper in 220 gsm printer setting the paper will be passed .. i think fuser exit sensor problam , may be it will not working in high speed paper pass. May be. bcos paper stuck middle on the sensor

2045 jams

2045 jams

Try swapping the #1 with the #2 vacuum transport and see if the error code changes. If it does , check the drive belt at the back of each transport to make sure belts turn freely. Also check the paper sensors on each transport, they could be bad also.

Try swapping the #1 with the #2 vacuum transport and see if the error code changes. If it does , check the drive belt at the back of each transport to make sure belts turn freely. Also check the paper sensors on each transport, they could be bad also.

hello

i already interchange both transport assly, clean sensor and drive belt is working fine with 220-280 gsm mode. so transport modules are ok. may be exit module has problam

thakyou

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back