Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

dupont waterproof equipment

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dupont waterproof equipment

I am a small pre-press shop with a Dupont waterproofing system to sell. Included would be the washout unit, laminator and a cv unit for coating custom colors.
    also available are bottles of ink all unopened,receptor film, transfer sheets and ymc and k sheets (20x24) all very reasonable.
    All pieces or any sold seperately, pennies on the dollar. Located in central NJ.
    Email me for prices and list of everything available to date. neil7049@yahoo.com

DuPont WaterProof

Please contact me with more information re: your DuPont WaterProof System for sale.

Thanks,
    Allan

Comment

Originally posted by neil View Post
      I am a small pre-press shop with a Dupont waterproofing system to sell. Included would be the washout unit, laminator and a cv unit for coating custom colors.
      also available are bottles of ink all unopened,receptor film, transfer sheets and ymc and k sheets (20x24) all very reasonable.
      All pieces or any sold seperately, pennies on the dollar. Located in central NJ.
      Email me for prices and list of everything available to date. neil7049@yahoo.com
      Hi Neil

Do you still have the equip & materials

Comment

Originally posted by neil View Post
        Are these still available?

Comment

Dupont Waterproof Preview

I have an vintage, great condition, low mileage DuPont Waterproof Preview dye sub proofer. Have ribbons and paper stock as well.

Not using it much these days, but still runs like a charm.

Looking to move it on to an interested party.

It also has a custom paint job - Jeff Gordon #24 - courtesy of EI Dupont automotive paint division!
          Last edited by andycleff; 05-05-2010, 08:29 AM.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
          4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4551 users online. 97 members and 4454 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
          X