Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

Presstek 52Di for sale

Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presstek 52Di for sale

Selling our Presstek 52Di - as seen in pictures, this is a mint condition press (Presstek will back this statement up) with low impression count, service contract protected since new.

2007 model.

Ground floor location, easy removal options.

We have some video footage of it doing test runs from June 2018.

Includes a full set of new ink rollers to be fitted by new owner plus a few other spares.

£30,000 + VAT or offers.

IMG_20180214_134348_resized_20180214_014702172.jpgIMG_20180214_134356_resized_20180214_014702919.jpgIMG_20180214_134433_resized_20180214_014704312.jpgIMG_20180214_134507_resized_20180214_014705547.jpgIMG_20180214_134405_resized_20180214_014703538.jpg

What is the impression count?

Comment

Hi
      its in the pictures

Dave

Comment

Why are you selling it?

Comment

We are downsizing and do not require offset capability any more.

Comment

No one interested ?

Offers?

Comment

What are the plate cost? Is Prestek the only manufacturer?

Comment

It's actually a Ryobi Press, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Green Printer View Post
                  What are the plate cost? Is Prestek the only manufacturer?

The plates come in boxes of 4 rolls, each roll holds 44 full size plates but we can get more if using smaller sheet/image sizes.

We pay around £900 per box so around £5 per full size plate, but take into account that means no time spent fitting plates, removing old plates, getting fit/registration, making plates on CTP, and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by alibryan View Post
                    It's actually a Ryobi Press, correct?
                    Yes the core machine is Ryobi and very heavily built, from a breakdown point of view, it has been outstanding and we have the service history to prove it.

Comment

Can you send your email adress via PM

Comment

Done

Comment

We had one of these for about 12 months, the plates and UV inks were too expensive to make it viable. We traded for a conventional 4 colour Ryobi 52. I believe it's still in storage with our local Ryobi reseller.

Comment

I don't have a horse in this race, but, I can tell you that I've worked somewhere that had a similar model to this one. It's a DI press, which means it's direct imaging, and it's waterless, it uses conventional DI inks, and there is no UV. If you have a need for it, and depending on how you use it, it's a fantastic little press. It has very efficient make readies, and it will deliver a quality sheet (300 lpi, or better) as well.

It really just depends on how you operate it, and of course, how you take care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus59 View Post
                              We had one of these for about 12 months, the plates and UV inks were too expensive to make it viable. We traded for a conventional 4 colour Ryobi 52. I believe it's still in storage with our local Ryobi reseller.
                              This is not a UV model, uses standard waterless inks.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
                              4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4534 users online. 104 members and 4430 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
                              X