Azura TE Light Sensitivity...

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the holidays and vacation, I come back to the same problem. We have run more plates for our smaller press, which uses 6 mil plates, and they all work perfectly. The box of 8mil plates though is still hit and miss throughout the box. I am notices that even if I had process them, they have splotchy areas where the background doesn't come off. Wouldn't the fact that the smaller plates work fine rule out the machine?

Comment

Could the error: LD Power deviated from target power Ch. 0.1.2.3 cause problems like I am describing? We have gotten that twice.

Comment

Looks like a bad batch of plates. usually the thermal plates are not that sensitive to light. On the other hand CTCP or UV plates are more sensitive to light.
        Asif Qazi
        www.facebook.com/printindustry

Comment

Agfa is not advanced Plate. This is negative plate - Write to Print. Put clear plate (no image) to print maschine, and run. No images = clear paper. Calibration
          If its gets dirty, may be it is problem with water (osmose) or fount - changing water.
          The best plate ist Sonora Kodak. No problem, no chemistry, large range sensitvity.

Comment

I have been running these plates for years and never had a sensitivity problem, you could have a bad batch. What is the use by date on the box? These only really have about a year shelf life.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBATharsternAvantiXerox

Presswise Article

Collapse

Automated Order Status Tracking
            In PressWise Workflow Solution

Presswise order status
            Quick overview of the order status tracking feature on PressWise’s automated workflow solution

Link to Video

4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonSmartsoft (Presswise)TharsternKBAAvantiUltimateXerox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5824 users online. 96 members and 5728 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
            X