Error 14 Prosetter 74

Soluzione

Default Error 14 Prosetter 74
my Heidelberg Prosetter 74 displays ERROR 14:

This is the User information:
An error occurred in the mirror motor unit...
THE RECORDER HARDWARE IS DEFECTIVE

This is the Technical Information:
TRHE TIME MONITOR REPORTS TIMEOUT DURING THE SPIN-UP PHASE OF THE MIRROR MOTOR....
CHECK THE MIRROR MOTOR UNIT.

---- The mirror motor apears be fine. Could be because there is a bad cable or any defective sensor or something that is more encouraging than having to buy the mirror?

I appreciate any help.

Hi,

Prosetter uses air for operating. When it boots does it blow 3 x times just before coming online?

Do you hear the spinner motor spin up. High pitched whine.

Do you hear the compressor pumping, does it sound like it is struggling?

If the spinner motor is OK, and the air system is waterless with no leaks, the compressor should get the pressure required to spin the mirror motor. You should hear the solenoid blow 3 x times.
If not change the piston and sleeve in the compressor.

Check the cables on spinner motor . Try rule out air first.

Colin

Hi,

You said the mirror motor appears to be fine that means you can hear the spinning sound from the
mirror motor when it started to spin?

What is your mirror motor speed?

P-mirror PCB or Backplane problem. Please private message me if you need help. Thank you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back